Showers Pass Elite 2.0 Jacket
The fit of the Elite 2.0 is what we like to call a 'trim' fit. This means it's not going to be a bulky jacket that you can wear with tons of layers underneath it. It's not going to flap in the wind like a sail and it's not going to cover up an enlarged mid-section -- it's going to fit like a cycling jacket not your favorite overcoat. Plan on a single-layer underneath to keep warm and be comfortable with the fit.
Features to mention:
• fully taped seams
• full length two–way waterproof zipper
• 11 inch pit zips
• waterproof chest pocket with audio port
• large back vent for flow thru ventilation
• exclusive airflow–regulated gusseted cuffs
• waterproof, zippered back storage pocket
• reflective taping on arms and back
• soft micro–chamois collar
(Posted on 11/17/12)
Likely the best hard shell cycling jacket out there. The eVent fabric is super tough: completely waterproof and windproof. The cut of the jacket is tailored to a cyclist -- mountain or road -- and doesn't feel like you're wearing a giant flapping trash bag. I've worn it in the rain, the wind, and starting to wear it more this winter as an exterior shell.
A bit spendy, but worth the money.