Giordana G Shield Bib Tights
Rain pants were so 2011! New Giordana G Shield Bib Tights protect you from rain without the bulk and noise associated with typical rain gear. They are made with SuperRoubaix Acqua Zero fabric, which sheds water droplets thanks to a nanotechnology infusion. Because they are not completely waterproof, they breathe and stretch like regular tights, making them perfect for intense riding in foul weather. The fabric panels are contoured to eliminate stitching without sacrificing fit, which cuts down on chafing and reduces the number of places that moisture can seep through. The bibs feature the Cirro O.F. chamois pad, which is designed specifically for comfort on long rides.
• SuperRoubaix Acqua Zero microfiber is infused with nanotechnology for water repellency
• Ergonomically contoured fabric panels with limited seams
• Silicone heat application at seams prevents moisture from infiltrating
• PowerNet Mesh bib upper
• Reflective accents on calves
• Cirro O.F. multi-density, breathable, elastic chamois that incorporates memory foam and Aloe Vera into its construction